Baldwinsville's Public Access Channel
PAC-B’s mission is to build community in Baldwinsville by highlighting events, concerts, school functions, municipal meetings and more through our various channels.
We’re located at 8 Mechanic Street in the Village of Baldwinsville. Our building contains our office and a small studio set where we film some of our interviews. We share our home with our friends at the Baldwinsville Volunteer Center.
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for oversight and policy for Baldwinsville Public Access Channel 98.
- Erin Wisneski, Chair
- Jim Houghtaling, Vice-Chair
- Wendy Dryden, Secretary & Treasurer
- Tony Carapella, Board Member
- Sally Dayger, Board Member
- Andrew Dryden, Board Member
- Chuck McAuliffe, Board Member
To contact the board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.